The 27 Conditions
Reserved Matters (1 to 4)
- Approval for landscaping, layout, etc.
- Compliance with local plans.
- Scheme must be approved before development can begin.
Noise, Light & Dust Pollution (5 to 9)
- Approval of schemes for acoustic fencing, lighting & dust controls.
- Noise level & timing at all stages of development.
Highways/Traffic (10 to 14)
- Construction of high spec access road.
- Approval of plans for traffic management.
- Monitoring of daily and weekly deliveries.
Trees & Wildlife (15-16)
- Approval of plan for tree protection.
- Monitoring tree protection measures.
- Monitoring ban on tree felling from March to August.
Watercourse & Drainage (17 to 22)
- Approval of scheme for reinstatement of Sunnyside Brook including physical provisions & timescales.
- Monitor upgrading of culvert under Asda car park.
- Approved construction statement to be created.
- Compliance with provisions of construction statement.
- Approval of plans for sustainable drainage.
- Approval of contamination management scheme.
- Monitoring of any remediation actions of unforeseen contamination by approved methods.
Infill Engineering Work (24 to 26)
- Approval of scheme & programme of engineering work.
- Monitor time limiting aspect of approved programme.
- Approval of scheme to restore site if programme is not complied with.
Emptying the Pit (Dewatering)
- Dewatering is not a development matter.
- Since April 2014 a discharge licence is required.
- The Environment Agency has given advice which needs to be incorporated into the disposal plan.
- Severn Trent Water will need to identify the discharge route e.g. storm-drains, sewers or another route.
- We will be seeking dialogue with the Environment Agency and Severn Trent Water as has taken place with the councils.
- Withdrawal of flooding as a reason to object to the application.